Monday, February 06, 2006

A Great Song

"Dancin' with the Father" by Wayne Drain

Lost in the shuffle I was lost as a goose.
The devil had a rope out, and it looked just like a noose.
But just before I went off, of that deep end,
My Father threw me out a line, forgave me of my sin.

Now we're Dancin', me and the Father.
He's Throwing me up in the air.
We're dancin', me and the father.
He's swinging me, I like it up there,
With my Father, I like it up there with my Father.

He took me to the water and cleaned me real good.
Then He raised me up to be with him, I feel just like I should.
He filled me with His Spirit, I drank the whole cup.
Now when He calls, I hear it. Hey turn that volume up
'cause we're...

God 's got a big family, more than anyone can count.
There's always room for one more, no need to be left out.
So, come on, come on, come on, and you could be...

3 Comments:

At 6:26 pm, Blogger Martin said...

Oh heck.

 
At 4:03 pm, Blogger Jonny:) said...

Helooooo

I found your blog dude

 
At 3:22 pm, Blogger hatchris said...

ALmost as good as 'Bathe Me in Your Liquid Love......oh, saturate me, saturate me!"

Love the name 'Wayne Drain' by the way

 

Post a Comment

<< Home