Friday, June 29, 2007

FAQ

14 days, 14 hours and 15 minutes till I'm married!

Because people are asking me the same questions over and over again here are the definitive answers...

How are the plans going?
Yes they are getting there slowly, we are currently try to recruit people to help out at the reception washing up/directing cars etc.

Are you excited?
Yes, but not right now – if I was in a constant state of excitement, I think I’d die of an adrenaline overdose.

Where are you going on your honeymoon?
It’s a surprise and I am not telling you. Even Zoe doesn’t know.

What is the dress code?
It’s a wedding! Although if you want to bring a change of clothes for the afternoon that might be wise.

Where are you getting married?
Wedding here!
Reception here!

Where will you live after you are married?
Here!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:03 pm, Blogger philr_99 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9:10 pm, Blogger philr_99 said...

Hi Davidos, I was your Best man, but I have to admit that I failed you. I did not recommend that you used the West Midland's premiere wedding band "The Cover Ups", who have recently updated their website with samples, a complete repertoire, and a list of wedding venues across the west midlands! Check out The CoverUps Wedding Band!

Wait a minute! You got married in the south! So I didn't fail you at all- hurrah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home