Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A List Of Jokes

My top 10 favourite jokes - some are a bit gross.

10. Is it alright to kiss a nun?
Yes, but dont get into the habit.

9. What do you call Edward Woodward without any D's?
Ewar Woowar.

8. What's green, has 6 legs and would kill you if it fell on you?
A pool table.

7. Doctor, can you give me anything for my bad wind?
Yes, you can borrow my kite.

6. Two sausages sitting in a frying pan, one says to the other:
"Cor, isn't it hot in here?"
"Agh, a talking sausage."

5. Doctor, doctor, I can't feel my legs.
That's because we've amputated your arms.

4. Two biscuits walking down the street. One says to the other:
"Where do you live?"
"I'm not telling you, you might steal my washing."

3. Mummy, Mummy, I can't stop running round in circles.
Shut up or I'll nail your other foot to the floor.

2. I hate fox hunting. In fact I'm a hunt saboteur.
I go out the night before and shoot the fox.

1. Why did the girl fall off the swing?
Because she had no arms.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home