Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Jamaica?

While searching for an old e-mail containing a photo of a friend dressed as a shepherd in a pub I came across these beauties...

My wife's gone to the West Indies
Jamaica?
No, she went of her own accord.

My wife's gone to Northern Italy
Genoa?
I should think so, we've been married for 20 years.

My wife's had an accident on a volcano
Krakatoa?
No. She broke her leg.

My wife's gone mad in Venezuela
Caracas?
Yes, absolutely loopy.

My wife's gone to the botanical gardens.
Kew?
Yes, it was rather busy.

My wife's gone to Malawi
Lilongwe?
Yes, about 5000 miles.

My wife's gone on a singing tour of South Korea
Seoul?
No, R&B with a touch of Rock & Roll.

My wife went to a very bad concert in South East Asia
Singapore?
Terrible. And the rest of the band was even worse.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home