Thursday, December 14, 2006

World's Tallest Man Rescues Dolphins

Here's a good story...

Hai Hai and Le Le were in a bad way after swallowing bits of plastic they had bitten off the side of their pool in Royal Jidi Ocean World aquarium in Fushun city, China.

Vets decided the only way to remove them was by hand, but noone could reach far enough into their stomachs, so they called in local celebrity, Bao Xishun, famous for being the world's tallest living man 2.36-meter (seven-foot-nine-inch).

His metre long arms were able to reach into the dolphin's stomachs and retrieve the plastic and save the dolphins - what a hero.

"Dolphins usually put on a show for us visitors so when I was told they were ill, I felt I should give them a hand - literally. I never thought my long arm could be used this way,"

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:29 am, Blogger big dave said...

I just had a thought... why is noone in that photo looking at the the tall man with a look of "wow - isn't that a very tall man" on their face?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home