Thursday, June 23, 2005

I'm All Going On A Summer Holiday

Here's my plans for the summer:

Thurs 30 June: Last day at work

Sat 2 July: S2 (cell group) beach BBQ
Sun 3 July: Going home to Chandlers Ford
Tues 5 July: Reading, visiting friends
Weds 6 July: Leicester, with Zoe
Fri 8 July: Harpenden, for Transmission weekend
Weds 13 July: Flying to Prague (Czech Rep) on 24-7 mission team
Sun 17 July: Train from Prague to Bratislava (Slovakia)
Tues 19 July: Train from Bratislava to Krakow (Poland)
Thurs 21 July: Train from Krakow to Warsaw (still Poland)
Sun 24 July: Train (16 hours) from Warsaw to Kiev (Ukrane)
Fri 29 July: Flying back to London

Sat 6 Aug: Fi (my li'l sis) is getting married to Andy Jones
Sun 7 Aug: Flying from Eastleigh (England) to Glasgow (Scotland) with Zoe
Mon 8/Tues 9 Aug: Hopefully going to Edinburgh for the day
Weds 10 Aug: Train to Liverpool for Merseyfest with Kings Kids
Tues 23 Aug: Flying home from Liverpool to Eastleigh
Fri 26 Aug: I might be in Lewes - TBC
Mon 29 Aug: Back in Horsham for Megamix holiday club

Fri 2 Sept: Attempting to pass my driving test (ha ha ha)
Sun 4 Sept: Driving(?!) home to Chandlers Ford
Sun 11 Sept:Songs of Praise Big Sing at the Royal Albert Hall
Mon 12/Tues 13 Sept: Moving to my new home in Coventry
Mon 26 Sept: I start my masters in statistics

Well there you go. It should be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home